From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 08:28:41 -0500
Sometimes it seems as if there were no justice in this world.  It is a
very hard and bitter thing to learn.

But Kim, it DID happen.

3000+ people on this list know the truth, and countless others know as
well.  We know the love and concern and time and effort you put into these
unfortunate ferrets.  We know the neglect and abuse they suffered at the
hands of that woman.

The truth does not die.  Sometimes it seems to go into hiding for a while,
but there will be a reckoning.

Kim, bless you for all you (and others) have done for these ferrets, and
for all you (and Anne and others) have done for the Christmas ferret, and
many, many others who have been fortunate enough to come under your care.
This truth also will not die.

Linda Iroff
Oberlin OH