From:
Kym Zorn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 02:51:43 -0500
Hi folks,

Apparently emails to me are coming back as "site blocked." News to me !
I've been merrily typing out emails, not knowing there was a problem.
I'm receiving emails just fine.  My internet service provider is equally
bewildered, and can't figure this out.  So, I apologize if you've been
trying to reach me.  Never would have known about it if it weren't for Dr.
Deb's post.

In the interim, if you can't contact me via my regular email , try

You can also snail mail or call me : 1800 Shady Lane, Louisville, KY 40205.
Phone : (502) 459-9950.

All the best,

Kym Zorn Long
Wayward Weasel Ferret Rescue