From:
Kim Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 07:45:49 -0800
I drew it myself, in pencil, then traced in onto a transparency with ink,
and scanned it with a piece of paper behind it.  Lots of work, but there
you will see my depiction of Fidget, my first rescue and best buddy ferret,
holding my hand in his paw.Or is it me holding his paw in my hand?  Anyway,
He did pose this once, when I was eating Cheetos, one of his favorite junk
foods(and mine) and darn it if he didn't get one.  I decided it would make
a great sketch one day, and here we are, a year later.  Better late than
never huh!?

It can be seen at:
www.geocities.com/mystyxrescue

Now I'm trying to make one to incorporate both my dogs(Samoyeds) and the
ferrets in one.  workin' on it...

Kim

==
Kim Wolf, Mystyx Samoyeds,MFX Ferrets, and Ferret Rescue.Member Critter
Haven East Region.
Visit our Websites:
www.petfinder.org
www.geocities.com/mystyx_samoyedsnferrets