From:
Christopher Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 11:41:40 -0500
Have noticed a flea here and there on Angel, my albino male.  A flea would
be hard pressed to hide in all that white.  Since Angel's outside field
trips are infrequent I have to suspect either the dog or the cat are
bringing them in to him, but both are on advantage and neither seems to
have fleas upon inspection.  Can someone tell me if ferrets get dog or
cat fleas?  Want to know who to blame here.