From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 13:07:18 EST
I want to know how long Sam has known about the ferrets she brought to the
US were positive.  Wasn't most of these ferrets not spayed and neutered?
Didn't lots of them get mated here and had babies and they were sold to
lots of people all over the US.  Did any of them get tested for Alutians
and do the people that bought the baby's know they might have Alutians?
Didn't Sam come here in the summer and bring ferrets lots of times?  Thats
really scary that there could be lots of Alutians here in the US and people
who bought the ferrets might not even know.  Did Sam tell each person she
sold ferrets to that they might be sick?  Or did she just post it to the
FML thinking people will read it there.  I am scared for these poor ferrets
who did nothing wrong and now might die.  Also I think Sam should be more
worried about the Alutians that she caused here in the US and not so
concerned with her wedding plans, like she thinks its not important.

[DR]