Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 01:53:09 EST
Today,2 of my shelter girls had surgery.Ferri-lu for a growth in her
ear.Nutmeg for Adernal.Both came thru fine.I fed them some chicken gravy
at the vets at 1 pm.Didn't eat alot but given the circumstances,I didn't
push them.

I left to go to my Dr's appt.Left there at 5:10 pm to rush the 25 miles
to get my girls to bring home before the vets office closed.When I got
there,my vet told me that Ferri-lu had just died.He was/is very upset as
this was a simple surgey.She shouldn't have died.He asked me if he could
do an autopsy for free to find out why she died.I'd just lost Zeus a week
ago after surgery for Adernal.He was still upset over that as well.Zeus
was only 2.

It's been a touch & go with Nutmeg as she doesn't want to eat.The vet said
that with all I know about ferts that Nutty would be better at home with
me.I feed her the gravy 3-4 times daily as she's Insulinomic.So,we're doing
feedings every 3 hours all night.

Sandee,Ferri-lu loved her gravy.Show her to her brothers & sisters there
so they can all play together again.Espeacially Rikki as they were best
buddies.  Tell her Thank You for letting me have her to love for 2
wonderful years.That she'll be very missed by the other kids but will
also be embraced by the other family members at the Bridge.

Missing Rikki,Hoppy,Cain,Cookie,Zeus,Auroara,Smokey,Slinky Lady,Gentleman
Big,

Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Shelter