From:
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 03:07:12 EST
We have taken the photos of the MF shipping crates, all that will be posted
are the facts.  No opinions will be made by myself.  As for how other
ferret farms ship I really don't know.  Someone had asked me about it
but I think it would be best to ask the farm that the ferrets came from.
Maybe someone else has that info.

I was also asked to post about Robin, The former poor ferret that was owner
by the loathsome, pathetic, loser Mike Tyson.  I will be posting her story
and the ferret I named Apology that was dead in the cage when I arrived at
the residence of Tyson.  So please be patient, it will be there.

On another note as I was driving home from the vets yesterday, bring a rat
there that someone had broke its leg and they returned him to the petstore,
great responsible owners, not!  I heard a song by Bon Jovi titled Thank You
For Loving Me.  For anyone who has rescued a ferret or any other animal in
need, the song will bring tears to your eyes.  I am going to try to get
permission to put the song as background music to a video I want to make
about the animals that are here at the shelter that have been rescued.

OK, off to bed, LOL.
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
"where ferrets are treated like gold"