Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 10:42:41 -0800
I haven't been a long-time participant of the FML.  When I was told of this
site and the information it provided, I can't describe my glee.  To know
that there were people out there, just like me, who didn't know everything
but wanted to give their ferrets the best of care and talk about their
experiences.  To know that there was a great vet who checked up on us and
helped us through our difficulties made it even more worth while.

I have read, and sometimes commented on the "flamers".  I really don't
think this is a place for their battles to be won or disputed.

As for Amy ... I have never met you, probably never will.  You did what
needed to be done.  You found an error, and did what you could to let us
know of it.  Have we all forgotten that "sh**" happens?  We all have the
best intentions, but sometimes, things just happen.  There is no
explanation.  There is no way of knowning that it's going to happen.
It just does.  We have to deal with it.  I'm not saying that ADV isn't
serious.  I'm not saying that perhaps it couldn't have been avoided
somehow.  I wasn't there.  Neither were any of you.  It did happen.
That's a fact and it's a fact that we must deal with .... like adults.

Sorry, I had to vent.  I joined to get advice on my ferrets and their care.
Not to be judge and jury for those unfortunate few that cannot get good
legal advice when it's needed.

I was under the impression that this was about the ferrets and getting
advice on or about them.  Coming to their (ferrets) rescue.  Now, I sit
here and wonder what it's all about.

Lynn (Harley, Tooley, Sneekers, Jake and Max)
Missing:  Peanut, Annie, Cyanne, and Frostie