From:
Tracie Belongia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 15:50:46 EST
Hi all,
Love and hugs to all the sweet fuzzies!

I just wanted to thank everyone who responded to my post about Missy, Thank
you.  In just one 24 hour period she is up and running and eating from her
treat bowl again!  I really thought I was going to loose her.  She looked
pitiful yesterday after we got home from the vets office, wouldn't hold her
head up for duck soup or meds, just a limp little body.  I want to give a
BIG hug and thanks to Marlene Blackburn, from the Richmond ferret rescue
league, for coming to my house and showing us how to take care of our first
sick fuzzy.  What a world of difference!

Missy, Otto, and Buck were from Marlenes shelter and I was fostering them
for her, We have had them for about 2 years now.  ( what can I say, we fell
in love)!  Buck died mysteriously last year, right before the fair, and
my whole family fell apart and we have a huge memorial out back for us to
visit our Buck often.  I'm very grateful to all the help and encouragement
with Missy, for I don't know if my family could have handled another fuzzy
going over the bridge again.  Remember to hug and kiss your ferret often,
you are their best friend!

Tracie and the-lump-in-the-rug-gang
Mittens, Trinity, Otto, Missy, Scooter Elliott, Mac, Mishia, Wacky, Shieka