From:
steve austin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 10:41:42 -0500
This was a sad day for me to read that Dr. Williams has left this list.  I
knew it was a matter of time, I just joined the list last year and could
tell that he was more than annoyed by all the bickering.

To Dr. Williams,
Thank you so much for the dedication to your job, you have always gone out
of your way to post here, to answer so many questions posted by worried and
concerned ferret owners.  Many times you worded the posts just the right
way to lay ease the feeling of guilt and helplessness many owners of a sick
ferret have.  You were always gracious and caring, never said anything
hateful.  We could have all learned from you.  Instead the bickering
continued.

I truely believe you are a rarity, your devotion, love and dedication to
vetinary medicine, pathology and to the ferrets.  I am sorry you have left
the FML.

I myself am thinking of doing the same.  I think it is a shame that there
is so much hatred, fighting and intolerance on a list that is supposed to
have one thing in common- the love for ferrets.

Patty