Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 08:59:54 -0800
On this Valentinte's Day I would like to share a little love story with you
all.  A couple weeks ago there was a post for a ferret in Baltimore needing
a home because the owner was too ill to take care of him any longer.  I was
lucky enough to be the one that adopted this ferret named Jasper.

People that don't know ferrets never believe it when I tell them how
different each of their personalities are.  And I can't get over the
sweetness of Jasper's.  I don't have kids of my own.  I have a nephew
( the love of my life) that I have over whenever time allows and he's
really helped fill that empty spot, but as far as a daily basis, all I
have are my critters.  I've got to tell you that Jasper has filled a very
special place in my heart.  When he cuddles up to my neck and goes to sleep
there aren't words to describe it.  I can't thank you enough for making
this love connection.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Ferret Hugs and Kisses
Kim, Autumn, Boo, Buddy Looove and Jasper