From:
Erika Vinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 14:06:22 -0800
My old 10yr Hoover vaccum took one look as the last mess my fuzzies made,
rolled over, twitched it's hose a little, and died.  (The little darlings
had found a 5 lb sack of wild bird seed, and had lots of fun.) So, off I
run, copy of Consumer Reports under my arm, in search of a new vaccum.
I have never cared for the upright models anyway, and finding an old
fashioned canister style proved to be a little difficult.  But, I end up
at Sears, and $314.00 later, I am home with my new "Wind Tunnel".  I had
no idea they had such power!!

3 of my 6 consider themselves to be Mighty Vaccum Hunters.  Have they
gotten a big surprise!!  They still chase, but at a cautious distance.  But
once Mom turns it off to move something - they pounce and wrestle it the
ground.  Lucky is the only one who still braves it enough to hop on and
take a spin.  Of course, the spin is much slower now - I can just picture
him slipping and it starting to suck up his tail.

I just wonder how many non-ferret people can honestly say that they have
fun on vaccum day???