From:
Jean Squires <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 13:48:53 -0800
All of my ferrets are from F.U.R.R.Y. except for my first one, Kylie.
Elvis is a panda blaze with some random spots on his chest.  I would love
to enter him as a 'mutt' at a ferret show.  He is pretty unique.  One
morning there was some squealing coming from the cage so my husband got up
to check on the boys.  Elvis was rolling around in the hammock on his back,
feet in the air, ON TOP of Kylie who was yelling "Get off me so I can beat
the crap out of you!"