From:
Mike_N_Lisa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 10:24:15 -0600
Hi Everyone:

Just in case you just find yourself without a fuzzy site or message board
to go to.  LOL I just wanted to post my ferret's site.  Stop in and meet my
little fuzzy babies.  and if you would like a nice little message board to
go to I posted my message board also, "Fuzzymike's Fuzzy Forum".  Stop on
by and say hello.  Love to see new fuzzy people out there come by and maybe
stay.  Look forward to seeing ya soon.

Have A Dooky Day :)

Fuzzymike &

The Funky Fuzzy Eight :)