Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 12:28:54 -0500
In my post last night I forgot to mention the wonderful person I met
(finally) while I had Juliet at the vet's office.  I have been talking to
Louise McBriarty for a while now.  she is one of the many wonderful people
that has bought things from me on ebay to help the shelter.  She works
about 45 minutes from the vets office, so we planned to meet on Wednesday.
As I arrived there after a 2 hour drive, to my surprise, Louise was already
there!  She met Cheyenne(she was having sutures removed) & she got to meet
Juliet before she went into surgery.

We talked for a very long time outside, while waiting for the doctor to get
to Juliet's surgery.  I want to thank her for being there with me.  It was
a rough day and deep down inside I knew it was going to be bad news for
Juliet.  Louise helped in keeping me from completely breaking down before
surgery.  She knew I was worried.

I just have to say that I have met so many wonderful people on this list
and to meet one in person was just great!  THANKS LOUISE! and I hope your
son's wrist was okay.

Some other wonderful people are: Leslie Robinette, Carol Krause, Jennifer
Hudson, Wendy Schwartz, Lynn Siegel, Sue Zamora,Donna Sandler,Tonia Dennis,
Mary Osburn, Fran L'Heureux, Toni Virta, April Armstrong( it's coming),Rick
& Rhonda Poole(it's coming), Debbie Kupka, Carol Verdon, BJ, & many , many
more.  You know who you are.  Thanks to all of you, I just can't list
everyone or it will take up too much room and no one else would be able
to post anything.

I know that I'm a pain, always telling you to go to my auctions because
I am always trying to raise money to help care for the fuzzies.  Please
understand, I never expect anyone to buy if they don't have the funds or
just to buy.  I just let you know about the auctions in case I might by
chance have something you would want.  It's tough taking care of 41 ferrets
when most are older ferrets.  These guys are probably going to always be
here until they cross the bridge & I am all they have right now and I am
not a rich person(wish I were).  I give all I have to these little guys, I
raise money for them and anyone else that might be having a tough time if
I possibly can, like Jackie and Ben & Jeremy that I am right now having
auctions for.

So all I wanted to say is, thanks to all of the wonderful people that have
touched my life and the fuzzies here, we appreciate all of you and what you
have done to help us.

Hug those fuzzies you have, life is too short.

Sue & the fuzzies