From:
Laura Grant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 23:13:58 -0800
HI!

Just wanted to thank everyone who responded about what appeared to be
extensive bruising on my Clint.  Thankfully it was just his dark hair
coming back in some places where he had been shaved and also where his
hair had thinned out from the adrenal disease.  Whew!  He still looks
like someone gave him a haircut with their eyes closed :^), but other
than having a constant bad hair day he's fine.  Arnold and Sophie seem
glad to have their buddy back - they all sleep in the big fleece sack I
made for them in a twisted pile of fur and feet and tails.

I'm relieved that Clint is back to normal, because he is the sweetest one
of the three.  Arnold isn't cuddly at all (can't be still for more than 2
seconds at a time) and tends to be very hardheaded about doing what he
wants to do (climb the cage, dig at the carpet, etc.).  Sophie (1 1/2 yrs)
is a definite little hellion with an angel's face.  I spend more time
trying to thwart her devilsh demolition schemes than I ever did with the
two guys (both 3 1/2 yrs old).  We're so used to ferret-proofing, jumping
baby gates, eating standing up, keeping breakables/valuables/ glasses etc.
out of reach, that baby-proofing will be a breeze come June! :)

Thanks again to all who responded!  Hugs to all fuzzies everywhere!

Laura
Arnold,Clint,and Sophie