From:
Murray Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 21:23:18 +1300
>From:    Candice Bush <[log in to unmask]>
>I am not Dr W, but I wonder if the problem could be the Ivermectin?  What
>was the dose?  Did you repeat the dose?  How often?  The symptoms remind
>me of what can happen if a human child gets too much RIDD for lice.

Hi Candice,
Thank you for your comments.  Both of these little ferrets were sick before
I gave them the ivomectin.And appeared to improve after I had given them
the ivomec.This could be just a straw i'm clutching at because I had
started them on the pred a few days before this.  It's just that they
seemed to improve with a bit of a spurt after the Ivomec.

Don't know.  They are both doing pretty well now thank goodness and will
be adopted into my household as I can't bear to see these to have to be
uprooted and sent to yet another home with new people.

Thank you kindly,
Kindest Regards,
Colleen.