From:
Missy Steinhauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 11:35:11 -0500
On Thursday, February 1, 2001, our precious little Scooter was helped to
the Rainbow Bridge due to severe insulonomia and complications.  She was
our first ferret and a wonderful "ferret ambassador" she was!  She was a
little sable girl, runt of her litter, which I fell in love with the moment
I saw her.  She would have been 7 this September.  Hopefully she was met at
the Bridge by brothers Bandit, Spencer, Luigi, and her sister Bandi.  She
is and always will hold a very special place in our hearts.  Until we meet
again some sweet day, never to be separated again for all eternity!

Love,
Mom, Dad, and the rest of your brothers and sisters of the Pietinkieville
Gang!