From:
Tracy Jose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 22:25:38 -0600
Hello FML,

Has anyone had problems switching their fuzzies from regular Totally Ferret
to the TF for Older Ferrets?  Mine just snub the new food...they don't like
it at all.  Also, i've noticed that the shape is a bit different, the
pieces are bigger and thicker than the regular TF.  Maybe it's just my bag,
but thought it looked harder to chew than the regular.

I'm going to mix it with their regular TF and Eukanuba in a bowl and see
if they will eat it then.  I know it takes a while for them to get used to
new food, but I thought it wouldn't be that much of a difference.  I have
noticed that the TF for Older Ferrets smells different than the regular TF
(doesn't smell bad, just doesn't smell as good as the regular).

If you have any thoughts or similar experiences...let me know.
Thank you!

Warm, *fuzzy* hugs!
Tracy J.
Tango, Chico, Roo, Pepe', Spunky & Leah