From:
Darryl and Meighan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 02:44:03 -0500
>From:    Lynn Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
>Darryl and Meighan, MY kids told me that YOUR kids sent them a detailed
>drawing of a catapult, with a ferret wearing army fatigues and doc martins
>and is armed with raisins.  Did you know your kids were using your PC?
>They said it was a FLO alert, but for whom?
>Lynn & Clan War Weasels

Who was using my PC?  I'll just have to get to the bottom of this.

" XENA, ZORA AND ARTEMUS (the cat) get your butts over here.....Who has
been sending out FLO alerts from this computer?"

They have all refused to answer but the cat seems to be..... grinning?

Meighan and "The Girls"  Xena and Zora
http://meighananddarryl.tripod.com/The%20Gibson-Davis%20Zoo/
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1464736&a=11014732
("Secret note to all the humans out there the picture can be viewed at the
photopoint addy above.  Don't tell my Mom.  I'm just trying to help you
discover what the ferrets are up to.  Then maybe I'll get more cuddles." -
Artemus )