From:
"Leisa B. Dennett" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 12:45:08 -0500
I myself have a 2 1/2 yr female sable she has 2 tattoo.  And I also have 2
myself-I have one on my ankle it is a smiley face I did this over 10 years
ago... kind of a trade mark from high school... there is never a time when
I won't crack a smile -- all bad situations need a smile --when you are in
a really bad mood smile-- it makes you feel better--and how many people can
say bad things about someone who will always smile at them!!!  I also have
a red rose w/a green stem and off the end of the stem in green writing it
spells out my name in cursive writing "Leisa" it is on my right side
approximately just outside of my bikini line, I have never seen one like
it!!!  that is the good thing about it... I also have my ear pierced at
the top of my left ear and 4 going down my lob on one side and 3 on my
lob on the other side... although I don't always where earrings in all of
them they are there--- and I also have my belly button pierced and I am
currently looking for a ferret charm to attach to my belly button ring --
one that would hang down just a tad bit off of a hoop--I have yet to find
one or someone that will make one for me but I know with everything that
is out there for charms for bracelets and necklaces that there must be one
somewhere!!!

I work for a large utility company and I dress to the hilt everyday...
you need to becareful of what you say... sometimes the most successful
and professional people in the world have some hidden or not so hidden
secrets!!!!  the old saying you can never judge a book by it's cover!!!!

Sincerely,
Another happy mom!!!
Leisa & Zadie