From:
Kristeen Kohrs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 20:29:32 -0500
We've survived black Monday here in NJ (football fans will understand).
Yesterday I figured out that I didn't really adopt a ferret from KiSta when
I took Stanley home - I got a dog.  I swear.  I always thought a big ferret
would get in to more trouble then the more normal size 2.5 pounders.  Not
Stan, he's too big in the tush to get in to trouble.  Instead, he wanders
around like a puppy - comes when he calls, and hangs around to be
petted.... Man he is going to be one spoiled ferret around here.

My optimistic goal is to get him integrated in to the ferret room by the
end of the week.  I feel guilty when I have to go to work since he has to
stay caged - but he is out all night - doing the Dog routine.  When I do my
playtimes - he still seems to occasionally go after Katie and Al, my really
little ferrets.  Matt seems to just walk right over for a sniffing fest and
never gets in to a tousle.  Anyone know why?  My sister thinks its because
my little Al is a "girly man" and Stan is just confused.  (so sad)
Yesterday Stan went after Katie pretty good and was chuckling up a storm
even after I broke them up.  Anyone have any advice?  The whole crew is
already sporting Ferretone Mohawks --- if you've never put ferrettone on
ferret fur - its tough to explain...
Kristeen, JT,
Katie, Matt,
Al & Stanley