From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 10:30:22 EST
::smoke arises::
"squeak squeak sqeak"
:: woman pulling a little red wagon behind her::
::her head rises..she speaks::

I am the Wolfy, the keeper of secrets, the prophet of ...something.  I say
unto you, "do you know the secrets that lie within my little red wagon?"
No, of course you do not...as I am the Wolfy, the keeper....... etc etc
etc.  I will unveil.... one secret and one prophecy.

First, my prophecy: I see Kathy, one of the trio of panty contest winners,
donating her prize (a nifty hammy from The Ferretguy) to my choice of
shelters.  ::closing my eyes... concentrating:: Lynda Galloway went above
and beyond the call of duty to try to win this contest with many creative
and spirited emails.  She fought hard for FAS... but fate had it that Kathy
won.  So now we all get to see Kathy's generosity in handing this gift
over.  I now pass it onto Lynda.  I predict that Lynda will donate this
wonderful and needed nifty hammy to The Ferret Aid Society!  Yes yes
that's it!

And now for the unveiling of a wonderful secret!  I gave you the clues
the other day.  I know of an FMLer that now makes her great talent and
generosity available to all of us.  Proceeds from her efforts can go to
ADV research, or to Jean Caputo-Lee's shelter....your choice!  Proceeds
from what??  The most wonderful, warm ferret afghans!  I give to you:
http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret/index.html

Go see Sean's Rocky snuggle in the gorgious little ferret blankees!  Go see
my Jubilee frolic in hers!  Finally, go see my stunning, studly, husband,
Carpet Shark Scott fast asleep in his large Kustom Afghan Christmas
morning!

OH my... look..  another prophecy in my wagon!  I seeeee... many of you
falling in love with the soooooft, durable ferret afghans and buying these
blankees for your loved ones, two and four legged!  I see the ferrets at
Ferrets Unlimited being helped, and ADV research being furthered!  OH OH
MY THIS IS JUST ORGASMIC!!  I just can't take anymore..... I must rest...

::Wolfy pulls her cloak hood over her head, and begins to walk away
tiredly....pulling her little red wagon behind her::
::She turns, smirks with the knowledge of more to come, then continues to
walk away::
"squeak squeak squeak"

Wolfy
Please visit: