Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 11:32:02 -0600
I was just wondering why there never seem to be any Ferret Shows in the
Midwest like the Kansas City area?  I would love to go to them but I can't
make it to the East coast.  Please let me know if any are in the works for
the future.

I would also like to thank those of you that bid on Fred's auctions on
Ebay and so generously donated money.  There truly are nice people in this
messed up world.

THANK YOU
Lydia and the KSU Ferrets (Hugs and Prayers to all the sick fuzzies)