From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 09:56:49 -0800
In our household, we always put important mail on the floor next to the
front door so that we will remember to mail it the next time we go out.
The other day, my husband and I were sitting in the livingroom and looked
up to see a blur of brown and white dashing from the door to the couch.
You guessed it... Ginger decided to stash our water bill!  My husband made
the comment, "Gee, that's a strange thing to steal.  Now how are we going
to fill her water bowl?"  A second later, the water bill poked itself out
from under the couch!  After that, Ginger decided to steal the phone bill
instead.  I suppose she sees nothing wrong with that, because then we would
spend less time on the phone and more time playing with her.  The next day
we put two slightly mangled envelopes in the mailbox, probably generating a
lot of confused looks from the postal workers and utility companies.

Fuzzy hugs to all!
Julie and Ginger, Pepper, and Delta

P.S. My condolences to all who have lost a beloved little one.  We are
still missing our Epsie babe.