From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 22:53:05 EST
Hello all!

I have questions for the vets and experienced folks out there...

I have a 6yo male with recently diagnosed insulinoma.  I have questions
about surgery options...I have heard of surgeries where the individual
nodules are removed and also of "partial pancreatomies" (sp?).  Are these
different "techniques" (such as cryo vs.  vena cava ligation in adrenal)
or are they actually indicated depending on the particular case?  Does
one "technique" have better outcomes than the other?

Thanks in advance for the help!

[PA]