From:
Bruce Gaylord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 04:00:33 -0500
When I first joined the FLM Sandee to me had a much more heavy accented
vocabulary and well I thought Snadee was a person with MPD... Multiple
personality disorder as I skimmed reading it cause MPD toddler writing is
hard to read without a lot of creatice understanding, so I didn't bother
BUT I thought these people here on the FML are pretty nice bunch of people
to let a MPD post frequently!  Finally I decided to understand/decode one
of these posts on Sandee and this one turned out to be people getting
support and good thoughts at the passing of their tenderly cared fuzzies.
I thought you might get a chuckle out of me sharing that. :)

Dooks
Bruce, Pauline, the 5 here and others