From:
Jen Schumacher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 12:03:13 -0600
If anyone in the Wisconsin/Illinois area is still trying to locate wood
stove pellets, perhaps contacting the manufacturer would help.  We buy ours
about 4-6 bags at a time from Mounds Pet Food Warehouse here in Janesville,
but the manufacturer is Marth Wood Products.  http://www.marthwood.com
We've been considering calling and visiting them directly as we have run
out when Mounds is out before and had to buy expensive alternatives from
time to time.

We love the pellets!  We use them as mulch where we can, (helps keep the
squirrels out of my bulbs), and the rest is taken to the dump.  (We tried
the city compost, but they wouldn't take it.)

We've used the pellets for years now, with no problems.

Hope this helps.

Jen Schumacher
--
Ferret Business