From:
Amanda Siemens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 11:32:20 -0500
Sorry, computors been down awhile.  I have no idea what this whole "Kim"
thing is about.  And to be quite frank, I don't want to know.  I think all
this flaming is childish.  If you have a problem with someone, you don't
start rumors and acting like a stuck up elementary student, you go about
solving your differences in a mature manner.  This list is for ferret
lovers is it not.  It's not about our personal prefence on other people.

That aside.  I LOVE MY FUZZY!!!  Had to keep him in his cage for the last
few days because I needed to get new gates for the kitchen.  Had been using
boxes to block off for a while (dante was a surprise X-mas present so i had
no time to prepare for the arrival) but now I have pemenant gates and the
place is all ferret proofed and he gets full run for most of the day.  He
is such a sweet heart.

I do have one question I could use some help with.  I can not get him to
use any litter box except the one that's in his cage.  the only problem is
that it a very big litter box and I dont know how the previous owner got it
in there but it is impossible to get out.  No matter what I do, he will not
use any other box.  So I do have a lot of cleaning to do when he's out.

Anyway, ferret math is approaching crittical condition!  I live in St.
Catherines Ontario, and I would love to care for any fuzzy seeking a home!

Bye from Amanda Fuzzlover
Dook dook from Dante