From:
Steve and Diane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 16:48:14 -0500
>Well I went to Home Depot like everyone suggested and of course No pellets
>they said they are not getting them in anymore they discontinued getting
>them.... so If anyone has any idea where to go to get these pellets please
>let me know....I live in New Jersey in case thats a factor in helping me..

Have you tried special ordering them from Home Depot?  According to their
website you can special order items not in stock.  Here is their phone no.
1-800-430-3376 and website www.homedepot.com

I can't imagine them discontinuing stove pellets especially in an area that
is cold and in a time when we are in an energy crisis.  We just picked up 2
bags at our local home depot here in Wilkes-Barre, Pa. we figure that will
take us throught summer and into next winter.  Also if you have a Lowes
(sp?) have you tried them to see if they carry the pellets?  Good luck in
your quest............pellets are a great idea for litter.

DianeK,wiggles,cocoa,cleo and daddy too!!!