From:
Amy Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 06:20:00 -0800
I recently moved from Ontario to BC, and when I got here, I found that no
one supplied Totally Ferret.  I finally ordered some in from the supplier
in Ontario, but it looks like I over ordered, so now I have a couple of
5lb bags that I'm willing to sell at my cost ($16.00CDN, plus shipping).
If anyone is interested, please email me.

Also, I'm trying out a new litter for my fuzzies... rabbit food pellets.
I like the smell, it's biodegradable, and so far, Sable hasn't pooped
outside the litter box with it (he usually pushes it out of the way with
one pooping).  Anyone else tried it?  It's fairly inexpensive, only
$9.00CDN for a 44lb bag.

Amy