From:
Amy Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 00:49:32 -0800
Hey all...

I'm a registered Veterinary Technician in British Columbia, and I recall
reading a post last year about another tech (posted from another list) that
used Revolution on her ferrets and lost 3 of the 4.  Anyway... I mentioned
this to a representative from Pfizer and told her why I wasn't using it on
my fuzzies, and she's *very* interested in finding out more... Troy-Lynn,
weren't you the one who found it on another list?  If you could possibly
help me find "Deb's" email address, I'd be eternally grateful... I would
love to get in contact with her.  If you can't find it, do you possibly
remember the list the original posting came from?  I can take my search
there.  (All this has sprung up after *serious* suspicions that Revolution
may have almost killed a co-worker's cat... $900+ and 3 blood transfusions
later, the cat seems to be improving.)

Thanks for any help I can get.

Amy Stewart, RVT