Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 16:31:51 -0500
Okay, I have listed everything, I'm exhausted and in tears, but I'm done.

Why am I in tears you may be asking?  Well, I read this list everyday, and
there is so much going on with these little critters all over.  so many sad
stories, so many shelters doing large rescues, so many vet bills and so
many bills in general.  It makes me sad and being exhausted trying to list
things to raise funds for my own ferrets surgeries, I just had to have a
cry.  There are so many wonderful people out there among you who are always
willing to give a little and some give a lot, but this is an ongoing thing
with ferrets & I'm thinking, people can only give so much.  But in case you
still have some $ left, I have a list of things for sale now that includes
many different things, I have a singing Elvis Valentine bear, A singing
Romeo bear, valentine gift items, some ferret items, Pit Bull figurines,
Samoyed figurines, Cat figurines, wall hangings, beach towels and more.
I have tried to put some fairly unique items up for sale.  I hope to sell
some of these items because I now owe ebay $30.00 for the listings.  I
can't possibly list all of the dog figures, there are 197 different breeds,
if interested in a certain breed, email me for the info and a picture.  So
I will end by saying thanks to all of you for your help and support.

Sue & the Okeechobee fuzzies
[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]