From:
Jennifer H <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 21:47:22 -0800
Sue from the Okeechobee Shelter in Florida posted the other day about
two little girls needing surgery in her shelter.  After doing a little
homework, I found out that Sue does not have what I would term a 'shelter',
she runs something more of a sanctuary.  She has more than 30 ferrets in
her care that are elderly, sick or require special attention/care.  While
these ferrets are up for adoption, I don't need to tell everyone how
infrequently a person comes along willing to give home and love to one of
these special babies.  But if you are one of those special people in
Florida, email Sue, she will be thrilled to see one of these fuzzies find
a forever home - [log in to unmask]

But, if you are not in Florida or can't take in a special needs fuzz, how
about sponsoring one of these babies?  I will offer the same bedding
sponsorships for Sue that I posted for KiSta.  If you would like to help
Sue continue to help these fuzzies, please email me about my bedding.  I
just finished up the NJ Ferret Rescue sponsorship bedding and would love
to send out more for Sue's shelter.

Again, all bedding is made of two layers of extra thick, super soft polar
fleece.  Quality and comfort far surpasses anything you'll find in the
store!!  All bedding custom made to order, your choice of girl, boy or
neutral prints.

16" square hammock - 2 layers - $20.00
Floor or hanging split top sleeper - $25.00
Two cuddle blankets - $20.00
16" long play sleeve - $20.00
Hammock and sleeper set - $40.00
3 piece bedding set (your choice) - $50.00
Complete cage bedding - $100.00 (bedding includes = 2 hammocks, 1 hanging
split top sleeper, 1 floor sleeper, 2 blankies, 1 play sleeve)

Thanks to everyone!

Jen