From:
Jennifer H <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 19:12:43 -0800
Anyone remember Teresa, the pregnant mom who arrived at KiSta last summer?
I've posted pics of her baby Pooh Bear who also came home to live with us
several times, but poor mom never got her pic up!

A refresher for anyone who was not around.... Teresa was a pregnant stray
from most likely an illegal backyard breeding operation over in Jersey.
She was found wandering and pregnant and delivered to the safe haven known
as KiSta Ferret Shelter.  Teresa was a cute little thing, between 3 and 4
years old with a growing belly and a friendly disposition.  She gave birth
to three babies on August 23rd, one of which died a couple weeks later.
My daughter picked out the boy, Pooh Bear to come live with us and I also
brought Teresa home, figuring she was not at the top of anyone's want
list.  Teresa was spayed the first of November and has blossomed into an
incredibly outgoing, fun and beautiful little lady.  Her coat is thick and
plush and her face has just become so expressive.  Below are links to a
few pics of the mom, some with a few of her cage buddies.  Yep, not only
is Teresa doing well, she has joined a group of 7 other fuzzies, including
her boy.

Thanks for letting me brag....  :)

http://www.geocities.com/jenphilly/fuzzies/teresa/P2020007.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/jenphilly/fuzzies/teresa/P2020045.jpg