Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 10:31:29 -0700
Hello I am new and am looking for as much information as I can get!  We
son't have a Ferret as of yet but have decided in the spring is when we
will start to shop around!  I have been picking up things for the ferret
here and there.  We are going to build the cage!  I was wondering in one
website I have been reading it said it was okay to use urethane on the
cage or on the wood?  Does anyone have a safer idea?  Our cage will be
quite tall and have 4 levels to it!  Any input would be wonderful!
Otherwise I will just hang out and read posts so I can be a good ferret
Mom!:)

Gwen