From:
Hey Hey Hey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 15:31:00 -0500
Hey All,

Just a quick note to update on Big Fun and Rinkydink

Rinkydink is having some adverse reactions to her distemper shot.  It seems
to have triggered a reoccurance of her EE.  We are currently treating her
with increased pred and an anti biotic.

Dr. Howard just called with the results of Big Fun's surgery.  His left
adrenal was enlarged and removed.  He had a very large lump of messenteric
(sp) fat that was displacing all of his organs.  Dr. Howard took biopsies
of the material and we await the pathology report.  Dr. Howard said that
everything else looked absolutely normal altho the intestines were a little
pink.

Thank you everyone for sending Big Fun all those positive thoughts and
prayers.

HappyTails,
Karen