From:
Daisy Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 17:25:55 EST
CAN YU GET THIE EMAIL WHERE YOU CAN READ EACH EMAIL WITH OUT DOWNLOADING
TO THE COMPUTER THNAKS

[Moderator's note: Since this is the 4th time you've asked me this then
my other three responses directly to you must not have reached you.  So
I let me answer you directly on the list this time.

The FML is NOT sent as an attachment that requires downloading.  It is
sent as one long plain-text e-mail since that is compatible with the
greatest number of e-mail systems.

BUT... AOL converts all e-mail over a certain size (20,000 bytes, I think,
and the FML is way over that size) to an attachment that you must download.
This is done by AOL and I have no control over this.  So, yes, sorry...
you're stuck with downloading it.  BIG]