From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 15:05:43 -0500
Rebecca wrote to the contest winners:
>3) we have a pee off.  You guys write the most outlandish ferrety thing
>you can think of to the fml..... and the fml will help me vote who wins.

Oh, I hope they chose that!  Not to influence this, or anything, but I
hope they chose that!  It would be fun!

Craw-dads?  Dag nab it!  No wonder Kouri practised on him.  Obviously knew
that he works for some secret agency working on giant ones to trap ferrets'
human slaves; that's why he was practising on raccoons (manual dexterity).
Hey, about the atapult-ca, how's the oming-hey evise-dey for the
ojectiles-prey coming along for the ig-bey one?

Jumpstart says to raid -- errrr, visit -- Florida in January or February.
That's because tangerines are great fun to roll backwards and if you bite
them they squirt at you, kind of like Sherman.  (Oh, he does try to get
across to everyone how submissive he is...)

Vickie wrote:
>Next thing you know they will be forming their own union and asking for
>benefits.

Mistyping there, Vickie.  MORE benefits, more, more ,MMMMOOOORRRRE...

Royal Canadian Guys Anonymous wrote:
>Results: All we did observe was little weasel butts shaking in the window
>to entice Herons.

>We cannot charge the innocent Herons.

Of course, not; they weren't beaking the law.  (Forgive the crack.)