From:
Laura Ranalli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 11:17:04 -0800
Hi all, my name is Laura and I live in Kitchener, Ontario.  I have two
ferrets, Max, a dark-eyed albino and Taz, a silver mitt.  With regards to
what ferrets steal, my Max loves to steal anything red from the dirty
laundry basket.  He has a fettish for my workout bras and has three pair
of balled up socks (two pair are red) that he hides in a corner by the bed.
Taz likes to steal my makeup bag from my gym bag and drag it under the bed.
He has lately taken to stealing my boyfriend's wallet if he leaves it out
(I didn't teach him this...honest!!).  He has even tried to pull it out of
Mike's back pocket of his jeans while he was in them!!  He will drag it up
three levels of his cage, through a ferret trail tunnel and into a hammock
where he empties out the contents.  Problem is, his timing is off and
steals it the day before payday.....guess we'll have to work on that!

Laura, Max & Taz