From:
Julie LeDuc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 20:09:52 +0000
Dooks all.  Just saw the posts on what ferrets steal.  Well...

My DEW, Eduardo, has a leather fetish.  ANYTHING leather, he will try to
steal.  Wallets, my calculator (only when its in its case that is leather)
gloves, brief cases (Have you Ever watched a ferret try and drag a well
packed leather brief case?????  I sat and watched him do this...Laughed
and laughed....

Then our dearly departed Cinnamon had a thing for paper products.  I would
by the jumbo packs of toilet paper...he would get a hold of them and drag
them downstairs...actually, he would push the pack down the stairs...
watch it fall down (kathunk, kathunk, kathunk)...then he would run after
it....and push it down the next set of stairs (kathunk, kathunk, kathunk).
Then try so very hard to hide the pack of toilet paper....

Then there is little dainty Corey....she loves to steal nutrigrain bar
wrappers.  Any kind of foil wrapper she LOVES.  Then she hoards her food so
she can eat in peace (she is quite submissive and often gets shoved out of
the way when they "all" decide to eat).  I think she was not well treated
with her previous owners (got her and Eduardo as cage mates from a friend
of a friend that had to move and couldn't keep ferrets...same story,
different day...anyway, I've had her for several years and she is still
quite dainty and timid).

My two babies just love to run and play and dook and wrastle and dook and
play and run and play......

--Julie