From:
Jennifer H <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 18:34:48 -0800
Just returned from a weekend visiting family in Baltimore.  But, the
highlight of the trip was meeting Barb Clay, the Shelter Operator for
Rocky's Rescue in Northern Baltimore County.  I have been communicating
with Barb via email, but jumped at her invite to visit while down there!!

I must say, this is one neat lady!  I had a blast visiting with her and
a few of her volunteers at a meeting on Sunday (yep, right before the
Superbowl!).

My reason for posting is to encourage anyone in Maryland (or surrounding
states) who is considering adopting their first or adding to their fuzzy
family, to visit Rocky's.  There are two branches of the shelter and
between the two there are about 100 fuzzies needing new homes.

I know what cold weather we've had in this area, and how the winter blues
may be settling in on many people.  What better way to liven up the
household than to add a furball of energy!!!!???

You can visit Barb and her group online
http://www.gfme.com/ferretrescue/
or email her
directly at [log in to unmask]

I don't believe Barb has an adoptables page, but stop by and learn a bit
about the shelter, then contact Barb for an adoption app and setting up a
visit!!!  Lots of cute little fur faces waiting for new homes, I'll bet
you'll find at least one you'll want to claim for your own!!

Jen