From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 08:57:59 -0500
Good Morning all,

Special Prayers and thoughts to all who have lost a fuzzie or animal
recently, and to all lost, sick, and homeless fuzzies and animals.  May
the GOOD LORD watch over you and keep his healing hand upon you at all
times :-)

I just want to give everyone a quick update on Tazy's condition.  So far
he is holding his own, still eating, drinking, and pooping normally.  He
is without pain and is still playing some!!!!

It is AMAZING how my other babies are treating him!!!!  They don't try
to wrestle with him anymore, but instead are treating him like he is a
king!!!!  They give him lots of kisses and lay there heads on him, they
treat him so gently as if they know that he is not well and will be leaving
them soon!!  I really do believe that they sense that he is not well!!!!

It is really bittersweet to watch them with Tazy, he use to be there
wrestling partner, but now he is there KING :-)  These fuzzie little
critters are TRULY AMAZING!!!!!!!

I can see it will be hard to know when the right time comes to let my Tazy
go!!!  He is still very very alert and tries to play, and I know he is
without pain so far, but his energy has diminished and he spends more and
more time resting when he is out for playtime.  I guess I will know, but I
am hoping that he goes in his sleep, as the thought of making that final
drive to the vet's office doesn't sit well with me!!!!!

Well enough of the gloom and doom I am feeling :-(  I hope all is well
with everyone and I wish you all a VERY HAPPY VALENTINES DAY :-)!!!!!!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND, and HAPPY FERRETING!!!!!!!

"JUS GOTS TO LUV DEM FUZZIE LITTLE CRITTERS" :-) :-)

Dawn, and the Terrible Two's Gang, Tazy, Trouble, Rosy, and the 4 lb fuzz,
Baby Joey
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/FamilyAlbum