From:
Shelley Knudsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 21:07:01 -0600
Hello,

As some of you may know, I previously ran the Legion of Superferrets of
Nebraska Ferret Shelter for 3 1/2 years, and I am now attending veterinary
college with the intention of specializing in ferrets as a vet.  While I
am here at vet school, I am hoping to "educate" other veterinary students
about ferrets. : )  In April, the exotics club here will be hosting a
ferret seminar/wet lab in which I and Troy Lynn will be talking to the
other students about every aspect I can possibly think of that they should
know about ferret care.

What I am asking for is this.  If there is something that you wish your
vet did or would do in regards to ferret care, what would it be?  Something
like more take home information on taking care of a sick ferret?  How
your vet handles your ferret?  How your vet treats you as a ferret owner?
How much your vet knows about ferrets?  I am trying to make my fellow
veterinary students better vets when it comes to ferret care, so I would
welcome any input you can give me.

You can e-mail me at either [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]  Due
to the fact that time is not something I have much of between classes and
studying, I will probably not be able to respond to every e-mail, so if
you can send me anything, thank you so much in advance.

Dooks and kisses to your fuzzies,
Shelley Knudsen
Class of 2004  KSU Veterinary College
[log in to unmask]  [log in to unmask]
http://www.tcgcs.com/~ferrets
402-463-0190  785-485-2443

"There ain't no limit in this life to how far you can get,
 but if you're going all the way, you gotta break a sweat."
  - Chad Brock