From:
Melissa Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 12:54:10 -0800
Oh yes, plenty of tattooed ferret moms (and dads) out there!

I am the proud mother of four furry brats, and three lovely tattoos.  My
nearly-ex husband, who used to be the ferrets' daddy (doesn't want to be
any more, I guess.  Not sure how that is possible) also has tattoos.

I don't have any of ferrets yet, but I do have a beautiful designed-by-me
betta fish on my calf.  (Bettas are my other animal passion.) I have
recently worked up several designs for sillohette (I have no idea how to
spell that.) ferret tattoos, one of which I will be getting as soon as I
have some extra cash.

In regards to tattoos, piercings, wacky hair colors and anything else a
person might choose to do to their own body, I have only two things to say.
First, it has been my experience that those who would critisize you for
your appearance, judge you by it, or otherwise catagorize you negatively
for it, aren't worth worrying about or even paying attention to.  Second,
if you are one of those people, I feel so sorry for you.  You limit your
experiences in life by automatically disregarding a person like me, or
like Kim, (the list goes on,) as one worthy of your friendship, trust, or
praise.  Unfortunately it is your loss.

As to ferret tattoos, as I mentioned above, I have worked up several black
designs that I would be willing to share with anyone who might have been
looking for a nice one.

Melissa
www.geocities.com/lostferrets