From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 00:03:56 EST
I was at the kmart yesterday to find this big pack of hair scrunchees for
only three dollars.  OH I was just doing the ole wolfy dance over my find.
My lil girl just loves them so much!  She only has two left, one is hidden
somewhere that i can not find.  So I bring them home all excited thinking
she is just going to be in scrungee heaven.  Is she?  NO.  She wont' touch
them and goes after the old.  Apparently ... she doesnt' like "cheap"
scruchees.  The cheap ones are thin, little, and not ......"scrunchee".
She likes expensive ones and ones in good taste.  My husband was livid...
and said between her having a screw loose, and now this that she is just
like me!

Ok guys need to ask, does anyone have any of those new age baby toys that
light up and make sounds when you touch them and interact with them for
their fuzzies?  I long said if I had a human baby right now, I'd be in
tears as I would not be able to afford all the way cool stuff out there
for them.  But just to have one of these jobbies for the ferrets would be
fun.  But I can't just spend money for them to ignore it.  any ideas?
anyone try anything?

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/