From:
Fred A Hurd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 20:23:31 EST
Dear FMLers.

Thank You to all of your who have e-mailed me with condolences about our
Smokey.  I am just really over whelmed by your support.  Thank You one and
all!!

We just got back from the vet's with our Gunner, and the news is not good
either.  Gunner has some type of rapid growing tumor located in the upper
right jaw.  He had three teeth removed about 2 weeks ago, and at first he
looked great, but in the last five or six days the swelling has returned.
The vet says that the tumor has filled in the area that the teeth left.
She said that if she goes in and tried to debrid the area, the chances are
that the tumor will spread into that area as well.  She gives him about 4
to 6 weeks at the current rate of growth.  Not good news.  I ask that all
of you out there that believe in the power of prayer please remember this
little silvermitt boy in your prayers.  God can work miracles.  Lets hope
he decides that Gunner is to be here a while longer.

Thank You All.
Fred Hurd