From:
Leigh Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 07:14:05 EST
>Anyone who has a moment and the inclination, please feel free to email
>me with your ferret's favorite games

I guess this isn't really a game, but Fargo loves to dance with me.  (At
least I think she does).  We got a new Paul Simon cd, which is really good,
btw, and I was dancing around the living room being silly.  Fargo came and
stood at my feet and just looked at me.  So I scooped her up and started
dancing around with her.  Kylen said I was probably 'traumifying' her so
I put her down.  Well she just stared at me until I picked her up again
and started dancing.  Usually when I hold them they wiggle to get down,
but dancing's a different story.  Maybe Kylen's right and they are too
'traumified' to wiggle!  Now whenever they're out and Paul Simon's on
Fargo comes and looks at me, and we just have to dance!

Leigh