Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 02:22:01 -0500
HI friends!  Jerimiah here!
Yippee!  Yahoo!  boy o boy are we doing some wild things now!  I got me
some new roomy mates!  All the cutesy kids from NJ are bunking with me &
Rex this week-- they are what mom calls the pet shop kids ???  Hmm they
are here -- not in a pet shop!  Anyways now there are 3 of us big guys
with the new REW kid who is just as big as mine-- but I am older!  Then
there is 3 gals 2 DEW cuties and a little blaze darling that is the color
of milk chocolate.  Well we got a visit here today from the house call vet.
She stopped in to see all the NJ kids and they all got to drink some sweet
juice and have vaccinations.  Mom was real happy that no one had a bad
time!  Then we all got to run and play again!

Of course the day was kind of topsy turvey-- seems it always is here--
cause the vet was supposed to come tomorrow..  but there was some vet
changes or sumpin!  Then Bear had to go to the vets again-- and now he
has to go back on Friday too!  He sure gets a lot of time on the road...
must be because he is the big boss ha?

Mom was feelin a little low cuz she heard a hospice gal June went to see
Sterling at Rainbow Bridge.  Now they are talking about letting the older
DEW gal keep June's friend company after her adrenal surgery ( whatever
that means) so she isn't real sad.  I wonder if they thinks they is gonna
move all my ladies away on me????

Then the big bright orange boy Vivaldi is gonna go to a new home on
Sunday-- and some new folks are coming in to meet us all on Friday.  It
is getting so busy here!  I hear mom is picking up some new spill proof
( hahaha) travel water bowls tomorrow as the 3 ferreteer kids are
destroying the one here !  I bet they start all over again-- what cha
think?  The rat rescue lady stopped by and bought up a whole pile of sacks
for her rescue kids to sleep in they look round and fat and have no hair on
their tails! -- now Mom has to sew lots more !!  I like to run up into the
sewing room-- I have fun playing hide n seek there!  Mom makes lots of neat
faces!  There is gonna be a neat raffle son of a framed print wit 2 curte
pole cats on it-- The web page will have information & a picture real soon!
This raffle will be drawn and shipped to arrive for Fathers day-- pretty
neat huh!?  The Spring fund raiser is a neat pen with yours truly running
after a heart-- maybe your heart?!  Purple and Burgundy pens with me in
gold & the shelter name-- the information will be posted on the site soon.
I really like being in pictures! :)

Oh yah -- there is some very special sacks on ebay this week-- cuz Mom
wants to have some neat things for ferret valentines you can see some of
em at:

Astrology Cherubs   ends 1/30
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=548171720

Ferret Cookie Cutter set    ends 1/28
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=546732408

Ferretville Mug  ends 1/26
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=543793389

Fruit Salad deluxe sleeper   ends 1/26
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=543602795

Ferret Design Sweatshirt ends 1/26
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=546760035

Now I thinks the shelter Dad is already planning a few Spring roadtrips -
one in April to a fun ferret day in MA, and another to PA in March to see
lots of our old friends in the York PA area.  So anyone who wants to see
Dad or all the neat stuff which feeds us all the kibble we want to eat
( or play with) make sure you stop by and say HI!

Please feel free to write me-- some days is plain boring!

Jerimiah
jr Mascot
Ferret Wise shelter
www.ferretwise.org