From:
Ryan and Tracy Lant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 16:58:43 -0800
I have seen a lot of bad press regarding Kista and especially Kim the
last few days on the Ferret Boards, personal e-mail and even some posts I
disagree with regarding Kim on the FML.

Most of the stuff I seem to be reading is false and being published because
a person doesn't like the way Kim looks.  I had thought that we as a human
race had gotten somewhat beyond bigotry and judging people based on the way
they look.  What happened to civil rights and personal freedoms and judging
people based on character and a how a person is on the inside being what
counted and not how they look on the outside.  Personally, I know a lot
of normal looking people who are plain old freaks and if one wants a good
example of normal people being freaks take a look at Ted Bundy, Timothy
McVeigh, Son of Sam, and any of those other seemingly normal looking people
who were down right scary and killers and abusers.  There are a lot of
normal looking people right here in my own town....business people, who
make billions of dollars every year.....who are the biggest drug addicts I
know.  Just because you look normal doesn't mean you are normal and just
because you look different than most people on the outside doesn't make
you a freak.  I would pick Kim as a friend over say....someone like Ted
Bundy.....lol.  Just kidding Kim.....not about the friend part....just
about the Ted Bundy part.

I love what you have done for all the ferret kids out there who have been
abused by other people and other shelters.  I am glad there is someone like
you who can look out for all these abused kids and make them have a life
that is worth living once again.  I will stand by you and support you 100%.
I have never met you, have never been to your shelter, but I can tell you
have a heart of gold just by what I have heard and seen via your website
and your personal mail to the Ferret Board, FOB, and FML as well as people
who personally know you and have been to your shelter.

Keep up the good work Kim.  Nevada supports you 100%.

Kim for president!!!!

Tracy
tahoeferrets on the Acme Ferret Board

Momma to Casper, Sasha, Sundance, and Basil.....Fostering Jewel.